Repair & Maintenance, Warrantied
- FREE ESTIMATES for cleaning and repair of American and European typewriters spanning a century.
- CALL AHEAD for details if you like--especially if you’re coming from a distance.
- AFFORDABLE—We’d like to think so…
- RIBBONS—We roll many of our own inked ribbons and keep others well-stocked. Nylon and cotton.
- EXPERTISE—The mechanics who run our R&M service have decades of experience.
- WARRANTIED—All repairs and purchased machines are warrantied. Just don't drop it.
TODD still owns his first typewriter, a Royal FP that his father brought home from the antibiotics plant he managed in Tennessee. “In those days, people just threw them out.” As he began building a collection over the years, he found that he owned working models that he could study for repairing others. In his mid-30s, Todd went Cold Turkey on collecting but not on repairs. He figures he has brought back upwards of 700 manual and electric machines.
MICHAEL graduated Simon Gratz High School and more recently earned a Certificate in Office Technology from the Sierra Group Academy. He works on both manual and electric typewriters.
JOHN has been solving mechanical challenges all his life. A graduate of the University of Chicago, he’s happy to explain the reasoning behind any repair. If you'd rather discuss Ancient Greek history, he's game.